The following eligibility criteria are established by the placement schools for the Internship Programme:
– Must be a native English speaker
– Must hold a passport from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK, or the USA
– Must be a university graduate with a recognized bachelor’s degree
– Age requirement: between 21 and 50 years old
– Must demonstrate adaptability to new and unpredictable situations
– Must possess good character traits and exhibit a friendly, patient, and flexible personality
– Should have basic IT skills
As part of the paperwork requirements for a non-immigrant B (Business) visa application, a police clearance is necessary. This document can be obtained from the intern’s home country before departing for Thailand or from the Thai Police in Chiang Mai. Interns must also bring their original Bachelor’s degree diploma and university transcripts to Thailand. These documents are essential for non-immigrant B visa and work permit applications.
Important: If you do not meet these requirements, you may still qualify for our 4-Week TEFL Certification Programme.