TEACH AND TRAVEL: USE OUR SPONSORSHIP TO BECOME A CERTIFIED TEACHER IN WEEKS
ACCREDITED TEFL + TEACHING EXPERIENCE
The Anglo-TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Scholarship arms you with an accredited 120h TEFL Certificate and 3-week real life teaching experience.
Your 120h TEFL training (accredited by TQUK, Ofqual, ACDL) is provided online by Premier TEFL. For the 3-week teaching practice, Angloville will welcome you in beautiful hotels in Central Europe, board and lodging provided free of charge.
Anglo-TEFL graduates have a great start for a future ESL teaching career. Get up and running to teach and travel the world!
Through Angloville programs and partly sponsored TEFL training, we offer you the chance to shape your new career. We provide you with a practical teaching opportunity and TEFL training.
What you obtain as part of Anglo-TEFL Scholarship :
- 120h accredited TEFL qualification
- Invaluable real-life teaching experience
- Board and lodging in beautiful hotels in Czechia, Poland, Hungary and soon more
- Tours of some of Europe’s most fascinating cities: Prague, Budapest, Krakow and Warsaw
- Transfers from specified programme start cities to venues and back [All start cities are easily accessible by most European budget airlines and cheap international buses]
- Many new international friendships
as seen on:
Taste The Angloville Immersion Experience:
What’s included in the sponsored
HOW IT WORKS:
Choose your venues and apply online
Refundable confirmation fee
Pay 69 EUR Refundable confirmation fee (45 EUR Refundable on Completion ) for Junior & Kids and selection of Adult programmes
Get Access to TEFL course & attend Teaching Practice with Angloville
Refundable confirmation fee returned
Upon completon of the course, you will get your Refundable confirmation fee for Junior & Kids and selection of Adult programmes back
Travel the world!
Congratulations - you're now a certified teacher ready to see the world!
Why we ask for Refundable confirmation fee for Junior & Kids and selection of Adult programmes
We would really love to work only with committed individuals who would like to benefit from the Scholarship. At the time of booking, Angloville already books your hotel accommodation and the food package with the selected venues.
- TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) – Approved center number: 1709191
- Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
- ACDL – Accreditation number: 2565-3146
Types of ‘Teaching Experience’ Programmes:
- Angloville Junior – ideal for 18-30 year old Anglo-TEFL participants. You will be mentoring teenagers aged 12-18 years old. A lot of games, sports, conversations and fun to be expected!
- Angloville Adult – ideal for 30+ year old Anglo-TEFL participants. You will be mentoring adult learners. Most days consist of 1 on 1 conversations with various professionals. Great opportunity to network and learn about the local cultures.
- Angloville Kids – ideal for 18-30 year old Anglo-TEFL participants. You will be mentoring kids aged 7-11 years old. A lot of games, sports, arts and craft workshops, simple conversations and fun to be expected!
Questions? Stay connected to Anglo-TEFL.
Email us at email@example.com
Your safety is the most important for the Angloville Organisers, and it is significant that Angloville Office is informed about any medical conditions of the volunteers that we accept onto an Angloville Programme. Prior to your departure, you are required to inform Angloville about any medical condition(s). While an incredibly unique and enjoyable time, it’s important to understand that coming on an Angloville programme is a responsibility as well. It’s perfect for inquisitive and social people. Keep in mind that you’ll be speaking with different people in different capacities for the majority of each day (as much as eleven hours per day).
What are my commitments?
Typically, participants combine several 3-11 day programmes in various locations into a longer package ranging from 4-8 weeks in total. We recommend a 1-week break after each 2-3 programmes to explore the local regions and do some travelling. Let us know your availability, we will build a package for you.
During each programme, participants talk on average for around 10-11 hours a day. The most important difference between Angloville and a traditional English course is that we do not teach through books or theory. We will provide materials, but only to help stimulate diverse conversations. By the end of the week you will have new friends from Eastern European countries and from all over the English-speaking world.
You will be talking for the majority of the day in many different forms from one-on-one conversations, to group activities, to negotiations, to games, to entertainment performances, to relaxing over a meal or a drink. We do not limit the format of the conversations and the participants are free to talk about anything they like.
We also encourage people to have their one-on-one discussions while enjoying a stroll, sporting, having a tea or coffee, etc. Each Angloville venue is fantastic, with amenities including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a tennis court, a jacuzzi, a sauna, table tennis and pool tables, etc. Enjoying what the venues have to offer is part of what makes Angloville such a unique and fun experience. Throughout the week, you will have a chance to speak with everyone on the trip, individually, in addition to the group discussions, meals, etc.
What’s not included ?
Please remember in order to complete the Scholarship and receive the certificate you are asked to attend all the programs you are scheduled for and finish your 120h online TEFL course. Be advised that your travel expenses as well as any accommodation before and after the programs, in each program base city, are not part of the Scholarship and thus must be covered by you. Further, we will require you to purchase travel and health insurance from an institution of your choosing.
You, the successful applicant, will be responsible for the following costs:
- Anglo-TEFL Scholarship booking fee
- Visa application fee (if applicable)
- Outgoing and return flights
- Any travel between programs
- Travel and health insurance
- Any vaccines
- Criminal record check fees with a 3rd party institution of your choice (typically 20-40 EUR)
- All spending money during internship
- Any optional excursions arranged
JUNIOR AND KIDS PROGRAMS: CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK
To participate in Angloville Junior & Kids programs, all volunteers are required to provide a criminal background check before being able to be fully enrolled. The background check requirement is a key part of the Health & Safety and Youth Protection Policy.
Please allow sufficient time to acquire the document before departure, processing times may vary depending on your country of origin (typically 3-15 days, but please double check in your country). The document must be issued in English (or with a certified English translation) and within 6 months of your arrival date.
Angloville has identified a few organizations that may help you obtain your criminal background check in a speedy way, yet Angloville bears no responsibility for the quality of service provided, please use your own judgment. The cost is covered by the volunteer.
NZ – https://www.justice.govt.nz/criminal-records/get-your-own/
Apply if you:
- Are aged 18+ for junior programs and aged 25+ for adult programs
- Are a native English speaker
- Have a passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada or the United States
- Have completed High School
- Have appropriate personal qualities (maturity, flexibility etc.)
- Have ability to cope with challenges, good communication skills, cultural sensitivity
- Have a range of hobbies and interests
- Have good health
- Have no diagnosed mental condition
- Have a clean police record
- Have a story to tell; we will ask you to tell us a little more about yourself via an application form
- Have an interest in meeting new people and learning about new cultures
To qualify for the Scholarship, you need to be ready to complete the required Angloville teaching practice (3 programs) in different locations across Central and Eastern Europe
Open-mindedness and kindness are key to being a good participant in Angloville. If you enjoy new cultures, experiences, and people, this will undoubtedly be a wonderful opportunity for you.
JUNIOR AND KIDS PROGRAMS: REFERENCES
We will ask you to provide brief references from your tutor, employer, person of public trust (doctor, lawyer, chartered accountant, priest, public school teacher) regarding your eligibility to work with minors. We will provide a template to facilitate the process.
Read Anglo-TEFL participant reviews on GoAbroad.com and add your own…