Terms and Conditions
Regulations for participation in trips
§ 1 [General provisions]
These Regulations set out the rules for the organization of a Tourist Event by Angloville sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Kielce, ul. St. Leonarda 1/8, 25-311 Kielce, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number: 0000541765, having REGON numbers: 360712701 and NIP: 6572916430. Angloville sp.z o.o. is the Organizer of a Tourist Event entered into the Registers of Tourism Organizers and Tourist Intermediaries under number 119/15 by the Marshal of the Świętokrzyskie Voivodship and has a valid insurance guarantee for Tour Operators.
Each person using the Tourist Event is obliged to read these Regulations. The Regulations constitute an integral part of the contract, and its acceptance is necessary for its conclusion.
§ 2 [Definitions]
- “Tourist Organizer” – Angloville Limited Liability Company based in Kielce (ul. Św. Leonarda 1/8, 25-311 Kielce), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Commercial Department of the National Register Court under the KRS number: 0000541765.
- “Tourist Services” \ “Tourist Party” – services offered by the Organizer of Tourist Services including the organization of accommodation, meals and transport for clients or participants.
- “Client” – a natural or legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, having an e-mail account and having full legal capacity, concluding a Tourist Event Agreement with the Organizer.
- “Consumer” – a natural person who uses the services offered by the Organizers for purposes not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- “Participant” – a natural person over 18 years of age, participating in the Course on the basis of a Contract concluded for his benefit by the Customer.
- “Tourist Event Agreement” – an agreement concluded by the Customer with Angloville sp.z o.o. regarding participation in a Tourist Event.
- “Parties” – the Customer and the Organizer together.
- “Website” – the website run by the Organizer at www.angloville.pl and www.angloville.com.
- “Regulations” – means these regulations.
§ 3 [Services]
- Angloville sp.z o.o. offers various types of trips in accordance with the program plan available on the Website.
- Angloville sp.z o.o. provide the Customer with all necessary explanations regarding trips by publishing detailed information on the Website.
§ 4 [Applications]
- The condition for the Customer to use a Tourist Event is to correctly complete the online application form available on the Website and accept the Regulations.
- By sending the application form to the Organizers, the Customer is obliged to accept the Regulations at the same time. Filling out the form combined with accepting the Regulations by clicking the appropriate button under the form constitutes the Customer’s declaration of will regarding the conclusion of the Agreement.
- The submission will be confirmed by the Organizer electronically no later than within 7 (seven) days from the date of receipt by the Organizers of a correctly completed application form from the Customer. Confirmation of the application is a declaration of will of the Organizer about the conclusion of the Agreement with a given Customer.
- Once the Organizer confirms the application, the Tourist Event Agreement is concluded under the conditions specified in the application and the Regulations.
- A copy of the Regulations on a durable medium (in PDF format) will be attached to the confirmation of the conclusion of the Agreement by email. The Regulations constitute an integral part of the Agreement.
- If you register for all places available on a given trip, the Organizer accepts further applications of interested persons to the reserve list, informing them about this. Participation of people from the reserve list can take place only in the case of vacant places on the main list.
- The Customer may transfer to a person meeting the conditions of participation in a Tourist Event all his rights and rights under the Event Agreement, if at the same time the person assumes all obligations arising from these agreements, which he confirms by completing a separate registration form and accepting the Regulations on the Website. Transfer of rights and assumption of obligations is effective towards the Organizer, if the Customer notifies them of this not less than 3 days before the date of departure. The Customer and the person taking over his rights are jointly and severally liable for the unpaid portion of the price of the Tourist Event and the costs incurred by the Organizer as a result of changing the participant of the Tourist Event.
§ 5 [Fees]
- The organizers allow the following forms of payment for participation in trips: transfer via Paypal.
- The price list for services is available on the Website.
- The Customer undertakes to pay a fee for Tourist Services to the Tourist Services Organizer, not later than 14 days before the start of Tourist Services.
- At the Client’s request, the Organizer will issue and send in an electronic form to the Client’s email address a proforma invoice, to which the Client agrees.
- If the payment for Tourist Services is payable by bank transfer to the bank account of the Tourist Services Organizer, the payment will be confirmed by an advance VAT invoice.
- The advance invoice will be sent in electronic form to the Customer’s email address within 14 days of its issue, to which the Customer agrees.
- The advance invoice confirming the payment of the full fee is also the final invoice (Article 106 b paragraph 3 of the VAT Act).
- The date of payment of fees is the date on which the due amount is credited to the bank account. This provision does not apply to customers who are consumers.
- Participation is possible only after paying the full amount of the Tourist Services fee. Lack of payment in accordance with the provisions above shall result in the termination of the Agreement on Travel Event Agreements.
§ 6 [Resignation from the Course and Accommodation, Food and Transport Service]
- Angloville sp.z o.o. may terminate the contract for participation in a tourist event by making a full refund of payments made for the tourist event, without additional compensation or compensation if:
- the number of people who applied to participate in the tourist event is less than 15 people, and the Customer was notified of the termination of the contract for participation in the tourist event no later than:
- 20 days before the start of the tourist event lasting over 6 days,
- 7 days before the start of the tourist event lasting 2-6 days,
- 48 hours before the start of the tourist event lasting less than 2 days.
- Angloville sp.z o.o. cannot fulfill the contract for participation in a tourist event due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, and at the same time notified the Customer of the termination of the contract for participation in a tourist event immediately before the start of the tourist event,
- refunds to the customer will be made within 14 days from the date of termination of the contract for participation in the tourist event
- The organizer allows the client to conclude an insurance contract from the so-called The costs of resignation from participation in a Tourist event.
- The customer has the option of purchasing optional insurance against the cost of resignation of the Participant provided by the Insurer (Variant Insurance of Cancellation Costs 100%). This insurance allows you to recover 100% of the cancellation costs if the cancellation is due to random reasons beyond the Participant’s control. The full terms of the 100% Cancellation Insurance are available at the Insurer’s address: https://tueuropa.pl/uploads/files/Produkty/OWU/OWU_Koszty_Rezygnacji_11.2017.pdf
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract for participation in the tourist event at any time before it begins. However, he may be required to pay a just and reasonable fee for withdrawing from the contract for participation in a tourist event in favor of the tour operator (Angloville sp.z o.o.). The amount of the fee for withdrawing from the package travel contract depends on the time before the package travel has been withdrawn from the package event, the expected cost savings and the expected income from the alternative use of the travel services concerned. The fee is subject to deduction from the payment made by the traveler.
- The withdrawal fee is normally:
- withdrawal up to 45 days before the day of departure – 7% of the price of the event;
- withdrawal from 44 to 31 days before the day of departure – 20% of the price of the event;
- withdrawal from 30 to 21 days before the day of departure – 30% of the price of the event;
- 20 to 15 days before departure – 50% of the event price;
- withdrawal from 14 to 8 days before the day of departure – 70% of the price of the event;
- withdrawal 7 to 4 days before departure – 80% of the price of the event;
- withdrawal 3 days before the day of departure or later (at the latest on the day of departure) – 95% of the price of the event.
- The fee for withdrawing from the contract during the event (interruption of participation) is 100% of the price of the event.
- (c) At the request of the client, Angloville sp.z o.o. justifies the amount of the fees for withdrawing from the package travel contract.
- (d) The customer may withdraw from the contract for participation in a tourist event before the start of the tourist event without incurring a withdrawal fee in the event of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances occurring at the destination or its immediate vicinity, which have a significant impact on the implementation of the tourist event or the transport of travelers to destination.
5, All cancellations should be made in writing to the course organizer’s office or electronically to the email address: email@example.com
6. According to the content of art. 3 clause 1 point 8 of the Act on Consumer Rights, this Act does not apply (with the exception of Article 10, Article 11, Article 12 paragraph 1 points 1, 5, 16 and 17, Article 17 and Article 20 paragraph 2) to contracts for a tourist event within the meaning of the Act of 24 November 2017 on tourist events and related tourist services.
§ 7 [Complaints]
- Any complaints regarding the Tourist Event will be dealt with within 30 (thirty) days of notification.
- If during a Tourist Event a Customer or Participant finds a defective performance of a Tourist Event Agreement, he should immediately notify Angloville Sp. z o.o. or his representative at the venue. In the event of a discrepancy, the Customer (on behalf of himself or the Participant) has the right to lodge a complaint. In order to prevent damage, the Tour Operator recommends that you submit a complaint immediately to Angloville Sp. z o.o. to be able to intervene as soon as possible and resolve the matter in a matter of urgency. The Organizer of a Tourist Event recommends submitting a complaint in paper or electronic form (by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org), or on another tangible medium. The complaint should contain data enabling the identification of the Customer (and possibly the Participant) and the given tourist event in which he participated, the subject of the complaint, indication of non-compliance and specification of requests, and should also be submitted within no more than 30 days from the date of the event (this date does not apply to consumers). To meet the deadline, you must send a complaint before its expiry. If the complaint is submitted after the deadline, the Organizer may consider it ineffective.
- A complaint related to the implementation of a Tourist Event may be addressed directly to the Tour Operator. A response to a properly submitted complaint will be forwarded to the Traveler in paper form or by means of another tangible medium, as appropriate to the circumstances and the form of lodging the complaint.
- Unless such an obligation results from mandatory legal provisions, the Organizers do not use out-of-court complaint handling, including out-of-court consumer dispute resolution. Performing the obligations imposed by mandatory provisions of law, the Organizers inform that the entity authorized to conduct proceedings on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which is the responsibility of the Trade Inspection – Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. Information on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes using the platform created by the European Commission can be found at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=PL. The customer is entitled to lodge a complaint using the platform indicated above, in the event of conclusion of the Agreement using the website (online).
- The customer can also get help regarding his rights and the dispute between him and the Organizers by contacting the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) or using the information available on the website of the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
§ 8 [Personal data and image]
- The organizer collects and processes in order to properly perform the ordered services
personal data of Customers and Participants. The personal data of Customers and Participants are processed in accordance with the security principles required by relevant regulations.
- The organizers have concluded a contract for the co-administration of personal data of Participants and Customers. The main content of the arrangements for the co-administration of personal data is available on the website www.angloville.pl.
- The organizer has appointed a contact point, which is the e-mail address: email@example.com. You can also contact in writing at Angloville limited liability company, ul. St. Leonarda 1/8, 25-311 Kielce – Poland.
- The organizer processes the following categories of personal data: identification data (e.g. name, image, social security number, tax identification number), address data (e.g. residence address), contact details (e.g. email address, telephone number) and possibly other data, if they are necessary for the purposes for which they process data (e.g. data related to payments).
- The administrator may also process health data if it was provided by the data subject and that person has consented to their processing.
- Personal data may be processed by the Administrator in order to perform the Agreement – pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR. In the field of health data (if such data has been provided), the basis for processing is the consent of the data subject or his representative (Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR).
- The organizer may provide personal data to its subcontractors (entities that use the services for processing) such as:
- IT service providers;
- entities providing marketing services.
- The organizer is entitled to share personal data also with other entities, if such an obligation results from legal provisions.
- The organizers are also entitled to provide personal data to entities participating in the implementation of the concluded contract, if it is necessary for its implementation.
- The organizer does not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area, except for sharing data with subcontractors (entities that process data on their behalf), who provide IT services and tools and provide marketing services. The organizer transfers personal data only to entities that belong to the EU-U.S. Program. Privacy Shield, or which are based in countries for which the European Commission has decided that this country provides an adequate level of protection.
- The Organizer may store personal data for the period required by law and the period necessary to pursue own claims or defend against claims filed against each of the Organizers,
- The data subject has the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data and the right to receive a copy thereof;
- the right to rectify personal data;
- the right to delete personal data;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
- the right to transfer personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- If the processing of data is based on consent, the data subject also has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- In order to exercise the above rights, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or send correspondence to the address of the Tourist Services Organizer.
- During the Course, the Organizer or persons designated by him may take photographs and video materials. As part of these photographs and video recordings, the image of Participants may be recorded.
- Acceptance of the Regulations is tantamount to expressing free consent for the Organizer to distribute and use the image of the Participant.
- The image can be distributed in any form, any way to promote the activities of the Organizer, including all materials related to the activities of the Organizers.
- Consent includes the ability to share the image on the Internet without any restrictions.
- Consent is granted for an unlimited period.
- The participant has the right to report while taking photographs and video materials that he does not want his image to be used by the Organizer.
§ 9 [Responsibility]
- The Organizer undertakes to provide services under Contracts linking it with Customers with due diligence and is responsible for the proper preparation of Tourist Services.
- The Organizer is responsible for non-performance or improper performance of services under the Agreement, unless the non-performance or improper performance is caused only by circumstances for which the Organizer is not responsible.
- The organizer is responsible for non-performance or improper performance of Agreements connecting them with the Customers on the principles set out in the Civil Code and the Act on tourist services.
- The Customer agrees that in the event that the Participant reported to prevent or significantly impede the conduct of the Tourist Event or poses a threat to the safety of other Participants, employees and associates of the Organizer or other persons present at the place of the Tourist Event, the Participant may be removed without being able to receive a refund amount paid in or continued at that or other time.
- By entering into Agreements, the Customer declares that the Participant’s state of health fully allows participation in the Tourist Event.
- The participant is obliged to report to the coordinator on behalf of the Organizer comments about personal state of health or injuries during the course.
- The Participant’s behavior which poses a threat to other Participants is unacceptable.
- A Participant who breaks the regulations of the Organizer or the hotel in which the Tourist Event is taking place, prevents or significantly hinders its conduct, poses a threat to the safety of other Participants, employees and associates of the Organizer or other persons present, may be removed by the Organizer after three documented reminders from Angloville , without the option of reimbursement or continuation at this or other time.
§ 10 [Force Majeure]
- Neither Party shall be liable for failure to fulfill the obligations arising from the concluded Agreement, if the fulfillment of such obligations has been delayed, prevented or impeded by force majeure.
- Force majeure includes the actions of force of nature (e.g. floods, large-scale fires, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes or epidemics), actions of state power (e.g. wars, military operations, embargoes), conflicts, riots, strikes that are impossible (or almost impossible) to foresee and whose effects cannot be prevented.
- In the event that force majeure affects the performance of the Agreement, the Party affected by force majeure shall notify the other Party in writing within 14 (fourteen) days. In such a case, the Parties shall consult and take all reasonable steps to minimize the effects of force majeure.
- If the force majeure lasts continuously for a period of 30 (thirty) days so that performance of the Agreements concluded becomes impossible, each Party has the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 7 (seven) days, notifying the Organizers in writing. .
§ 11 [Notifications]
The Client undertakes to provide the Organizers in person or via registered mail or to the e-mail address provided in writing in connection with the performance of the contract and the regulations. The applicable date is the date of receipt of such written notification.
Correspondence data of the Tourist Services Organizer:
Angloville Sp. z o.o.
St. Leonarda 1/8, 25-311 Kielce
Tel. : +48 533 655 147
§ 12 [Final provisions]
- Any disruptions in the functioning of the Website may be advised by the Customer by reporting to the email address: email@example.com.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on tourist and tourist services and the Act on consumer rights.
- Disputed issues not covered by the Regulations, which may arise in the context of the performance of the Agreements, shall be resolved by the court which shall be the court competent for the seat of the Organizer. In relation to Customers who are Consumers, the competent court is the court having jurisdiction over the law.
- If any provision of the Regulations is declared invalid by a final court decision, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- The Regulations enter into force on February 27, 2020.
The Participant and the Customer hereby declare that they have read the content of these Regulations, acknowledged all its provisions and at the time of the decision to participate in Tourist Services (accommodation, meals and transport), take over all the obligations related to them and specified in the Regulations.