You would like to develop your career in the field of sales
- You have a passport from the UK or the US and you have experience with these local markets
- You would like to work in an international environment
- You are a solution – seeker and self-starter
- You like fast-paced work environment
- You love talking to people: on the phone, video conferencing, online, in person.
Angloville is one of the biggest providers of language immersion programs in Europe. Currently operating in 8 countries, collaborating with many Fortune 500 companies and thousands of individuals, we change the way the world learns languages. We welcome 8000+ participants a year on our programs. As featured in: the Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian.
We are looking for EXCEPTIONAL people to join our fast growing team of 40+ team members from 10 countries.
As a Sales Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Promoting and selling our travel & tourism products (trips across Europe) to audiences in the U.S., Canada and the UK.
- Organizing sales presentations to a range of prospective clients (webinars)
- B2B partnership building in the U.S., Canada and the UK
- Generating new leads & active involvement in creating new sales opportunities
- Coordinating sales efforts with the company’s marketing team