GAIN TEACHING EXPERIENCE AS A LANGUAGE MENTOR
ONLY 34 VACANCIES LEFT!
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to practice English in a multicultural environment
- A new teaching method: no book, no classroom, just full immersion into the language
- An invaluable experience to enhance your CV and a letter of recommendation
- An additional training and certification with AngloTEFL
- An attractive benefit package
WHAT WILL MY DAY CONSIST OF?
Typically, a participant spends with us from 4 to 8 weeks, combining various 3-10 day programmes into a longer package. Each programme is all about conversing, talking to people and sharing stories. We use an exciting and laidback teaching method, the days are divided in one-hour activities which are diversified, fun and never the same.
Angloville is a conversation-based event, we do not expect you to teach through books or theory. We will provide materials, but only to help stimulate diverse conversations. By the end of the week you will meet people from all around the world and different backgrounds – you will make connections for a lifetime!
We do not limit the format of the conversations and the participants are free to talk about anything they like, while enjoying a stroll, having a tea or coffee.
Each Angloville venue offers various amenities ranging from indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, a jacuzzi, a sauna, table tennis and pool tables, etc. Enjoying what the venues have to offer is part of what makes Angloville such a unique and fun experience.
WHAT MAKES ANGLOVILLE MORE THAN A TEACHING EXPERIENCE?
- Angloville is a unique experience that enables linguistic and cultural exchange between the native English speakers and language students
- It’s a great way to enhance your CV and your professional experience
- Angloville is a great start for a future ESL teaching career: we offer an Anglo-TEFL Scholarship with an accredited 120h TEFL Certificate and 3-week real life teaching experience.
- We use an exciting teaching method: the days are divided into one-hour activities which are diversified, fun and never the same
- Start networking: Angloville is about making connections and meeting people
- Angloville is far from the academic clichés: we don’t use classrooms and books. We share conversations and moments with our students- the mentors make a difference in the participant’s life.
- It’s a unique opportunity to start a career abroad and have first working experience in an international environment
- We deliver letters of recommendations and are glad to give references to your employer
- You will grow as a person and you will improve your communication and social skills
- Through Angloville programmes and partly sponsored TEFL training, we offer you the chance to shape your new career
- Experience a meaningful way to travel abroad: you will learn about the local culture, get to meet people from various backgrounds, and make lifetime connections.
Who can become a language mentor?
You are welcome to apply if you:
- Perfect command of English and its grammar; native-like level.
- Outgoing and positive personality, multiculturally oriented
- Sense of responsibility
- Flexibility: Get ready to jump into a programme at short notice
- Have ability to cope with challenges, good communication skills, cultural sensitivity
- Have an interest in meeting new people and learning about new cultures
WHICH PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU?
You will be meeting adult English learners. Most days consist of 1 on 1 conversation with various professionals. Great opportunity to network and learn about the local cultures.
You will be joining a group of teenagers aged 12-19 years old. A lot of games, sports, conversations, and fun to be expected!
You will be meeting kids aged 7-11 years old. A lot of games, sports, arts and craft workshops, simple conversations and fun to be expected!