To participate in an Angloville Junior programme, all volunteers are required to provide a criminal background check (or DBS, Disclosure and Barring Service in UK) before being able to be fully enrolled. The background check requirement is a key part of the Health & Safety and Youth Protection Policy.
Please allow sufficient time to acquire the document before departure, processing times may vary depending on your country of origin. The document must be issued in English (or with a certified English translation) and within 6 months of your arrival date.
Angloville has identified a few organizations that may help you obtain your criminal background check in a speedy way of which it informs on www.angloville.com, yet Angloville bears no responsibility for the quality of service provided, please use your own judgment.
- USA – https://www.sentrylink.com/web/criminal-check.action
- Canada – http://www.backcheck.net/criminalrecordchecks.htm
- UK – https://www.mygov.scot/basic-disclosure/apply-for-basic-disclosure/
- AUS – https://policecheckexpress.com.au/individuals/
- NZ – https://www.justice.govt.nz/criminal-records/get-your-own/