The Anglo-TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Scholarship is a unique opportunity for ambitious individuals who wish to pursue career in teaching and those aspiring to a career change.
Successful candidates will have access to a life-changing opportunity to become TEFL trained teachers with more than 130 hours of international
teaching experience in Angloville’s beautiful venues in Poland, Ireland, Hungary, Romania and the Czech Republic.
Through Angloville programs and partly sponsored TEFL training, we offer you the chance to shape your new career. We provide you with a practical teaching opportunity and TEFL training.
What’s included in the sponsored
What’s not included ?
Please remember in order to complete the Scholarship and receive the certificate you are asked to attend all the programs you are scheduled for and finish your 120h online TEFL course. Be advised that your travel expenses as well as any accommodation before and after the programs, in each program base city, are not part of the Scholarship and thus must be covered by you. Further, we will require you to purchase travel insurance from an institution of your choosing.
You, the successful applicant, will be responsible for the following costs:
- Anglo-TEFL Scholarship booking fee
- Visa application fee (if applicable)
- Outgoing and return flights
- Any travel between programs
- Travel insurance
- Any vaccines
- All spending money during internship
- Any optional excursions arranged
Apply if you:
- Are aged 18+ for junior programs and aged 21+ for adult programs
- Are a native English speaker
- Have a passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada or the United States
- Have completed High School
- Have appropriate personal qualities (maturity, flexibility etc.)
- Have ability to cope with challenges, good communication skills, cultural sensitivity
- Have a range of hobbies and interests
- Have good health
- Have no diagnosed mental condition
- Have a clean police record
- Have a story to tell; we will ask you to tell us a little more about yourself via an application form
- Have an interest in meeting new people and learning about new cultures
You need to be ready to complete the required Angloville teaching practice programs in different locations across Central and Eastern Europe.
Open-mindedness and kindness are key to being a good participant in Angloville. If you enjoy new cultures, experiences, and people, this will undoubtedly be a wonderful opportunity for you.