TEACH AND TRAVEL: USE OUR SPONSORSHIP TO BECOME A CERTIFIED TEACHER IN WEEKS
ACCREDITED TEFL + TEACHING EXPERIENCE
The Anglo-TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Scholarship arms you with an accredited 120h TEFL Certificate and 3-week real life teaching experience.
Your 120h TEFL training (accredited by TQUK, Ofqual, ACDL) is provided online by Premier TEFL. For the 3-week teaching practice, Angloville will welcome you in beautiful hotels in Central Europe, board and lodging provided free of charge.
Anglo-TEFL graduates have a great start for a future ESL teaching career. Get up and running to teach and travel the world!
Through Angloville programs and partly sponsored TEFL training, we offer you the chance to shape your new career. We provide you with a practical teaching opportunity and TEFL training.
What’s included in the sponsored
How it works:
Choose the country you want to visit, the venus you want to stay in and the programmes you want to attend. We have 3 types of “Teaching Experience” programmes:
Ideal for 18-30 year old Anglo-TEFL participants. You will be mentoring teenagers aged 12-18 years old. A lot of games, sports, conversations and fun to be expected!
Ideal for 30+ year old Anglo-TEFL participants. You will be mentoring adult learners. Most days consist of 1 on 1 conversations with various professionals. Great opportunity to network and learn about the local cultures.
Ideal for 18-30 year old Anglo-TEFL participants. You will be mentoring kids aged 7-11 years old. A lot of games, sports, arts and craft workshops, simple conversations and fun to be expected!
Pay 69 EUR Refundable confirmation fee (45 EUR Refundable on Completion ) for Junior & Kids and selection of Adult programmes.
WHY WE ASK FOR REFUNDABLE CONFIRMATION FEE FOR JUNIOR & KIDS AND SELECTION OF ADULT PROGRAMMES
We would really love to work only with committed individuals who would like to benefit from the Scholarship. At the time of booking, Angloville already books your hotel accommodation and the food package with the selected venues.
Get Access to TEFL course & attend Teaching Practice with Angloville.
Our AngloTEFL scholarships includes:
- 120 hour accredited online training
- Online & classroom teaching qualification
- From 80 to 240h of real life teaching experience validation with Angloville
- Letter of reference for online teaching
- Access to paid internships and jobs with Angloville online and in China, Thailand, Hong-Kong, Vietnam, etc. (optional)
Upon completon of the course, you will get your Refundable confirmation fee for Junior & Kids and selection of Adult programmes back
Congratulations – you’re now a certified teacher ready to see the world!
What they think about us
- Are aged 18+ for junior programs and aged 25+ for adult programs
- Are a native English speaker
- Have a passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada or the United States
- Have completed High School
- Have appropriate personal qualities (maturity, flexibility etc.)
- Have ability to cope with challenges, good communication skills, cultural sensitivity
- Have a range of hobbies and interests
- Have good health
- Have no diagnosed mental condition
- Have a clean police record
- Have a story to tell; we will ask you to tell us a little more about yourself via an application form
- Have an interest in meeting new people and learning about new cultures
To qualify for the Scholarship, you need to be ready to complete the required Angloville teaching practice (3 programs) in different locations across Central and Eastern Europe
Open-mindedness and kindness are key to being a good participant in Angloville. If you enjoy new cultures, experiences, and people, this will undoubtedly be a wonderful opportunity for you.
JUNIOR AND KIDS PROGRAMS: REFERENCES
We will ask you to provide brief references from your tutor, employer, person of public trust (doctor, lawyer, chartered accountant, priest, public school teacher) regarding your eligibility to work with minors. We will provide a template to facilitate the process
Please remember in order to complete the Scholarship and receive the certificate you are asked to attend all the programs you are scheduled for and finish your 120h online TEFL course. Be advised that your travel expenses as well as any accommodation before and after the programs, in each program base city, are not part of the Scholarship and thus must be covered by you. Further, we will require you to purchase travel and health insurance from an institution of your choosing.
You, the successful applicant, will be responsible for the following costs:
- Anglo-TEFL Scholarship booking fee
- Visa application fee (if applicable)
- Outgoing and return flights
- Any travel between programs
- Travel and health insurance
- Any vaccines
- Criminal record check fees with a 3rd party institution of your choice (typically 20-40 EUR)
- All spending money during internship
- Any optional excursions arranged
JUNIOR AND KIDS PROGRAMS: CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK
To participate in Angloville Junior & Kids programs, all volunteers are required to provide a criminal background check before being able to be fully enrolled. The background check requirement is a key part of the Health & Safety and Youth Protection Policy.
Please allow sufficient time to acquire the document before departure, processing times may vary depending on your country of origin (typically 3-15 days, but please double check in your country). The document must be issued in English (or with a certified English translation) and within 6 months of your arrival date.
Angloville has identified a few organizations that may help you obtain your criminal background check in a speedy way, yet Angloville bears no responsibility for the quality of service provided, please use your own judgment. The cost is covered by the volunteer.
NZ – https://www.justice.govt.nz/criminal-records/get-your-own/
Your safety is the most important for the Angloville Organisers, and it is significant that Angloville Office is informed about any medical conditions of the volunteers that we accept onto an Angloville Programme. Prior to your departure, you are required to inform Angloville about any medical condition(s). While an incredibly unique and enjoyable time, it’s important to understand that coming on an Angloville programme is a responsibility as well. It’s perfect for inquisitive and social people. Keep in mind that you’ll be speaking with different people in different capacities for the majority of each day (as much as eleven hours per day).
- TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) – Approved center number: 1709191
- Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
- ACDL – Accreditation number: 2565-3146
Questions? Stay connected to Anglo-TEFL. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Anglo-TEFL participant reviews on GoAbroad.com and add your own…