Remuneration: HUF 306 000- 1 020 000 gross/ basic salary+ monthly bonus
Stationary / hybrid or remote work – Kielce, Poland, Hungary
Shift work from 8 am to 8 pm
Are you tired of calling customers who are not interested in your offer? Or maybe you have to search for them by yourself? Every day we will provide you with a base of customers who have requested to contact them. Does it seem interesting? You’re more than welcome to familiarize yourself with our offer 🙂
Angloville belongs to the group of entities that are the leaders of the language education market in Poland and Central Europe. It is one of the largest organizers of outgoing English language courses in Europe as well.
Together with our sister company, according to Financial Times 2022, we are in the group of 50 fastest growing companies in Europe.
Thanks to our innovative method, we are changing the way the world learns foreign languages.
More than 30,000 people study with us every year (offline and online). Fortune 500 companies, including headlines, and thousands of great individuals.
Our clients include a Fortune 500 company, visible clients as well as thousands of amazing individuals.
Angloville and our way of teaching have been appreciated not only by our clients but also by the media. We were written about in the following portals: Forbes, the Lonely Planet, Gazeta.pl, Puls Biznesu, Money.pl
We operate on 8 European markets and have our offices in Asia and South Africa.
Our team includes over 10 nationalities from all over the world.
Do not hesitate to join the most international company in Kielce, the capital of Świętokrzyskie province, southeastern Poland, a city in the spectacular Świętokrzyskie (“Holy Cross”) Mountains, the most important economic and tourist hub in the region with many must-see nature reserves.
- you want to earn good money, even HUF 680 000 nett per month
- you are committed and motivated to achieve goals
- your results give you strength and motivation to keep going
- you are open in interpersonal contacts and have the ability to build multifaceted relationships with the client
- you are able to effectively implement the projects entrusted to you
- you want to work in an international environment
- you are looking for stable full-time employment
- you want to work in a friendly environment among young people
Then Angloville is the place for you!
What will you be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for conducting sales processes over the phone, mainly based on incoming calls
- Creation and presentation of offers
- Contact and building long-term relationships with customers
- Support for sales tools
- Working languages: English- B2/ C1 and Hungarian- native
What we expect from you:
- Great communication skills
- Openness to new challenges
- Persistency in pursuing and achieving goals
- Sales experience
Benefits of working at Angloville:
- stability of employment – employment contract
- basic salary + attractive monthly commission system
- remuneration in the range of HUF 306 000- 1 020 000 depending on your commitment
- onboarding training
- ready database of customers to contact
- laptop and work phone
- work in the centre of Kielce with easy access or the possibility of remote work throughout Poland or Hungary
- monthly integration meetings
- unconventional approach to work – your voice always matters!
- opportunity to work in an international environment
- discounts on language platform services
If you are sure that this challenge is just for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the clause.