A road trip from Berlin to Paris: Let us take you on this once-in-a lifetime European adventure
Still searching for summer travel inspiration? Let Angloville take you on the trip of a lifetime through the heart of Europe on our Berlin-Paris Eurotrip!
This eight-day roadtrip led by our experienced team of City Guides will give you an intimate look at four of Europe’s greatest cities. Explore the dichotomy of Berlin’s somber, complex history and its exciting alternative culture. Indulge your senses in Paris by gazing at world-famous art and sampling French cuisine. Discover the real Amsterdam beyond the infamous Red Light District and contemplate the delightfully enigmatic “capital of Europe,” Brussels, all while connecting with young, like-minded travellers from around the world.
- Starting from Warsaw (Poland) Departure at 8:00 AM, from the Palace of Culture and Science. Transport by comfortable bus. Optional transfer to Berlin from Warsaw: optional and 100% free of charge.
- Starting from Berlin (Germany) Meeting point at our Hotel at 17:00 for check-in.
- 18:00: City tour with our Tour Leader Why not discover Weserstraße? (*) The vibrant heart of the city while meeting our new fellow travellers: the whole world in one neighbourhood.
- 20:00: Dinner time (not included) We suggest Weserstraße district. This area is a perfect place to look for good meals & drinks. For instance, we recommend Kalaja Grillhaus Berlin, a typical grill house in Wildenbruchstr street (*). Best street food, best deals! This is only a suggestion, you are free to have dinner wherever you like.
- 21:00: Integration Party Our Integration Party is a unique opportunity to break the ice before the trip starts. We’ll welcome you at TiER (or similar place (*)), a fancy place which offers classic & creative cocktails at a hip, shabby-chic bar with sidewalk seating & a small courtyard. A few drinks, some nice music and good company are what we need! (Drinks are not included).
- 9:00: Breakfast After one night’s rest in our hotel, we will meet for a tasty breakfast and we’ll get some energy for our second day in Berlin. Breakfast is included.
- 10:00: Walking city tour with our local guide We’ll meet our local guide for a 2h walking tour across Berlin’s most iconic places. On our tour we will journey from the east to the west, crossing times, rivers and stories that, especially in the last 200 years, have shaped not only the city but the entire world. Get your camera ready for (*): TV tower, Red Town Hall and the remains of the old Berlin, Museum Island and the Berlin Cathedral, Checkpoint Charlie and Berlin Wall stories, Jewish Holocaust Memorial, Brandenburg Gate and many more.
- 13:00: Lunch time (not included) Traditional food, currywurst or vegetarian bagels? You name it!
- 14:00: Second city tour with our Tour Leader Let’s enjoy the city on our own and/or with our Tour Leader and new friends: it’s up to you!
What to do in Berlin? Some of us would like to go for a latte and traditional pastries, some would prefer to explore alternative lifestyles and street art in Berlin. Why not walk to Kreuzber, witness squat life and decipher some hidden messages of different graffiti and murals around the city.
- 17:00: Free time in Berlin You’ll enjoy the day in Berlin, visiting an exhibition or admiring the modern architecture of the city. It’s up to you! Check our Travel Guide for more recommendations.
- 21:00: Dinner and Party time After such a full day, we’ll enjoy a nice dinner and some drinks in a nice place: Eberswalder Straße is the perfect place (*). The area is a popular destination for night owls and party-goers. The scene is mainly restaurants, bars & clubs such as the rooftop terrace Deck5 or the oldest beer garden in Berlin, the Prater Biergarten. Which bar(s) will you choose? (Dinner and drinks are not included).
- 7:00: Breakfast We’ll be happy to see each other again and share a delicious breakfast, before taking the road to Amsterdam. Breakfast is included.
- 8:00: Depart to Hamelin
- 11:00: Free time and lunch in Hamelin Hamelin is an authentic historical city reputed for its beautiful timber-framed and sandstone houses, many of which were built during the Renaissance period. Did you hear the legend of the Pied Piper? The story says that a rat catcher was summoned to Hamelin but was cheated of his reward. In revenge, he lured the children from the city by playing enchanting melodies on his flute – and they disappeared with him and were never seen again. Explore Osterstrasse and Pferdemarkt square, walk across narrow, winding alleyways, discover cafés and inns, beer gardens and charming little shops. Hamelin is the perfect place to stop for a lunch break. (*)
- 13:00: Departure to Amsterdam
- 20:00: Check-in at our hotel
- 21:00: Dinner & Party time Nightlife in Amsterdam is something we all want to experience! Let’s discover the city together (*), grab a bite and have a walk around some trendy neighborhoods. Amsterdam’s food scene has something for everyone. So no matter our budget, dining style or street food, we’ll find the perfect place to please our palates. Dinner and drinks are not included.
- 9:00: Breakfast time We’ll meet for our first meal in the Netherlands. Breakfast is included.
- 10:00: Walking city tour with our Local Guide Our local guide will take us for an amazing walk. We will discover the origins of the Dutch capital and how a small fishing village came to dominate the maritime trade of Europe. Along our tour, we will explore the deep impression left by Spaniards and French in the history of the city. We also will walk along its famous canals while we contemplate the traditional architecture. Here a few of all the wonderful building and places we will visit (*): Dam Square, Royal Palace, VOC ship replica, Rembrandt’s house, Jewish District, Museum of the City Of Amsterdam
- 13:00: Lunch time (not included) We suggest that you have lunch & a drink like a local in a “Brown bar”: these typical dutch pubs are local watering-holes and a quintessential part of Amsterdam’s soul. You’ll have a taste of authentic Amsterdam flavour and Dutch culture (*).
- 14:00: Second city tour with our Tour Leader Nothing is better than a digestive walk with our tour leader. We will still have plenty of things to see and visit.
You’d prefer to have free time? Why not visit the Van Gogh Museum? It’s located in the Museum Square in Amsterdam South, close to the Stedelijk Museum, the Rijksmuseum, and the Concertgebouw. We told you: there’s more to see in Amsterdam than you may think! This is just a suggestion, of course!
- 17:00: Free time We’ll be all dying to exercise a bit and go for a bike ride along the canals. We recommend that you rent a bike at the oldest rental bike in town: prices start 7.50 EURO for a 3-hour traditional dutch bike rental (*). This activity is optional and not included in the package.
- 20:00: Dinner and Party time Let’s repeat our favorite activities: eat, drink and party. Locals say there’s a pub or a distillery at all corners of Amsterdam. Covering everything from original hipster local breweries to undiscovered craft beer bars or well-reputed tasting houses & pubs, the capital of the Netherlands’ beer tradition is unique (*). Dinner and drink are not included.
- 7:00: Breakfast We’ll have an early breakfast and a long day ahead of us. Today we’ll go to Paris, and we’ll stop in Brussels, the capital of Belgium and Europe, on the way. Breakfast is included.
- 8:00: Transport to Brussels by van
- 11:00: Walking city tour with our Local Guide Let’s explore the city. Brussels has a rich history and is hard to describe as it’s not just a city. Locals say it’s more like a concept: Brussels is the birthplace of world-famous comics, the city hosts over 80 museums, politicians from 27 countries, 3 official languages and even more unofficial ones, and people from 184 different nationalities are living in it. While we’ll be walking the streets, we’ll certainly be tempted by having a beer, eating chocolate, devouring more fries and grabbing waffles (*).
- 13:00: Lunch time We’ll arrive right on time for a tasty lunch in Brussels (*). Who wouldn’t be craving for mussels and belgian fries? Lunch is not included.
- 16:00: Transport to Paris by van Two exciting upcoming days are on their way! Let’s have a light picnic on the road: amazing gastronomy is waiting for us in France.
- 21:00: Check-in at our Hotel.
- 22:00: Party time Let’s make our first night in Paris count!
- 9:00: Breakfast The night may have been short for some of us but breakfast is always the best time of the day: coffee, croissants, jam, etc (*). Considered by some to be the best breakfast in the world! Breakfast is included.
- 10:00: Walking city tour with our Local Guide Let’s embrace Paris and it magic: from its origin as a medieval village to the royal city of Louis the 14th’s glory, from the uproar of the French Revolution to the exhilaration of La Belle Époque, our local city guide will show you Paris as it is meant to be seen; by walking along the banks of the Seine, and through its royal gardens and squares. Get ready to explore (*): Notre Dame de Paris, Tuileries Gardens, The Louvre, Palais Royal, Haussmann’s Paris, incredible views of Eiffel Tower and many more.
- 12:00: Lunch time (not included) We will all have high expectations when it comes to having our first lunch in Paris! There’s a culinary discovery around every corner in the French capital: snails, foie gras, frog legs and a nice glass of wine (*). What will be your preference?
- 14:00: City tour with our Tour Leader Do you want to know more about Paris? Our Tour Leader will walk you across Paris streets and avenues.
- 17:00: Free time We think you would also enjoy immersing yourself in the city and exploring it at your own pace: shopping? Museum? Coffee in an iconic Café of the Rive Gauche? Paris is yours! Check out our travel guide for tips and recommendations (*).
- 20:00: Dinner time (not included)Why not get some rest at the hotel or have a quick dinner before going out and experience the famous Parisian nightlife?
- 21:00: Party time Partyyyy time! Let’s dress up and get the vibe of a night in Paris. From Pigalle to the Latin Quarter, the local nightlife scene is thriving, and a Parisian nightlife experience is second to none! From posh to historical, Paris promises clubs, cabarets and all-night parties. For instance, le Marais neighborhood in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, is known for its great offer of nightlife venues, near the main famous monuments (Notre Dame, Centre Beaubourg, Quartier Saint-Denis). These are only suggestions, of course! (*) Drinks and club entrance fees are not included.
- 8:00: Breakfast We’ll all need coffee, a lot of coffee, following our last night pub-crawl. We’ll enjoy our breakfast at the hotel and get some energy for a magical day. Breakfast is included.
- 9:00: Hotel check out
- 10:00: Free time in Paris How exciting! You’ll enjoy the day in Paris, wandering the typical streets and admiring the Haussman’s architecture on your own. Check our Travel Guide for more recommendations.
- 18:00: Transfer back to Berlin by van All the best things come to an end and it will be time to leave Paris. The good thing is we met amazing people these past 7 days. Our new friends will make the way back to Berlin much easier.
- 9:00: Arrival in Berlin
- 9:00: Bus transfer to Warsaw (optional) Estimated time of arrival in Warsaw: 19:00 at the Palace of Culture and Science.
Above all, our trips are designed to help young travellers connect with each other and make lifelong memories without the hassle and stress of planning. Whether you are a first-time traveller or a seasoned globe-trotter, our team is here to make your experience unforgettable.
If you want to join in on the fun, don’t wait! Book your trip today to guarantee your place – there are only limited spots available.